Thursday 8 July 2010

Urban Outfitters Sale

I'm not a huge fan of sale shopping as it's usually too crowded & manic, but I absolutely love a bargain!
The Urban Outfitters sale is fantastic-so many fabulous things reduced to at least half price, if not further.
I got 2 cardigans today-both draped and lose; one a pale grey & the other a black leopard print. I also got a beautiful blue/purple/grey long chiffon blouse for €24.99 which I can't wait to wear out this weekend-I'm thinking of teaming it with dark denim shorts & huge tan chunky heels (weather permitting of course)!
My best find of the day, however, was a gorgeous navy waist belt with a lovely big gold clasp on the front...for €7! Waist belts are my absolute favourite accessory, they can totally change an outfit and are super flattering.
Let me know if you've gotten any great deals in the sales, and get yourself down to Urban Outfitters pronto, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Rachel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Haha oh my gosh I actually went into urban outfitters on Thursday, no idea a sale was on, and bought a black playsuit (a bit ridiculous but am already wearing it because its fun) for 25% of the original price :) Leopard print cardi sounds lovely! And that outfit!

    ReplyDelete