Thursday 29 July 2010

Strawberrynet


As well as fashion (and science) I absolutely love make up and using different skin care products to maintain my skin. My favourite brands are Dermalogica for skin care, and MAC, Benefit, Philosophy & Barry M for make up. Strawberrynet has amazing offers & discounts on premium make up & skincare brands. Warning: You will not be able to visit this site without purchasing at least 3 things!
The fragrances are wonderful too, and are at such reasonable prices, I promise you'll find value for money. I'm currently wearing Lola by Marc Jacobs. I also love Calvin Klein In 2 U and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is another of my favourites.
Finally they have every hair care product you could imagine-too many to list my favourites!
With the improved pricing & delivery service, it's the only place to shop online for hair and beauty products.

www.strawberrynet.com

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment