Thursday 29 July 2010

Mulberry's Amazing Handbag Collection

Looking through Look Magazine this week...my favourite page has to be ALL THE DRESSES from the Mulberry party in LA, everyone looks amazing, I wish I could fill my wardrobe with Mulberry pieces! Dresses, skirts, tops; everything made with beautiful luxe fabrics and in flattering understated colours. And as for the new it handbag 'The Neely', well I haven't gotten over my lust for 'The Alexa' or 'The Lily' yet...right now I'd settle for any of the above! A girl can dream...

Rachel xxx

PS I have the links attached for my favourite handbags on the Mulberry site below.





1 comment:

  1. Ok so they're not Mulberry, but these high street sites have similar satchel handbags that are also pretty hot!

    Topshop- http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?beginIndex=0&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&categoryId=209976&parent_category_rn=208548&langId=-1&top=Y

    ASOS-
    http://www.asos.com/Women/Bags-Purses/Satchels/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=11022

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete