Wednesday 7 July 2010

My first post...

Hi!

So I was watching The City this morning and it got me thinking...I love to shop, and I love clothes, so why not write about both! Except...I know what I like to wear...but that's about it.

What I do know a lot about is science (specifically haemostasis with a dash of biochemistry)...but I don't think I fancy writing much about that, when we can all go onto pubmed and various other websites to do our reading and research!

I'd love to create a community where girls in science can chat about clothes and fashion, plus the ups and downs of day-to-day lab life. Perhaps these two things don't really go hand in hand, but for me they do; so I'd love to find other like minded ladies who feel the same way.

Not all scientists are nerds, although it helps to have a nerdy side. Science is amazing...but so is shopping! ;)

Please feel free to comment or write anything at all that you feel is relevant.

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment