Friday 20 August 2010

Nail Paints by BarryM, Fashion at your Fingertips...



For me, fashion doesn't just mean clothes and shoes. It encompasses everything you're presenting to the world, to help describe yourself & how you're feeling. It can therefore include accessories (such as bags, shoes & jewellery), a hairstyle, or even a particular shade of nail varnish.
Speaking of which, I have a soft spot for BarryM Nail Paint, it's cheap, the colours are fabulous, and it dries really fast! I've attached a picture of all the BarryM varnishes I have at the minute, the newest & my favourite is Mushroom (far left) - THE nail colour of the year. Plums, reds and greys will all be big in the coming Autumn/Winter 2010 season, but pastels or brights can lift an outfit on an otherwise dreary Dublin day in Winter.
What are your favourites? Is there any other brand out there that can challenge BarryM for the 'Best Varnish' title? He'll be hard to beat!

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment