Wednesday 12 January 2011

My no shopping vow...can I do it?!


It's a new year & we have new tax rates. Which means everyone is pretty much broke. If I'm to continue seeing my friends & going out as much as I'd like to, while still paying all of my bills, then something has to change. I don't wanna live in overdraft land anymore!

So I've set myself a challenge...no shopping for 3 months. Whatsoever.

That means outfit recycling on every night out for the next while. Which actually shouldn't be a tough thing to do as I have plenty of dresses that I've only worn once. But...how will I resist temptation?! Will I have to avoid shopping centres altogether? Go out, but not bring my laser card with me? Become a hermit? Time will tell if I can make it, but with the hottest trends of this season being florals, 70's, bold colour blocking, blue & tan...hopefully there's enough in my wardrobe to carry me through.

So, can I challenge you to a no shopping resolution? Are you woman enough? ;)

Rachel xxx

1 comment:

  1. Of course presents are allowed, once you don't spend your own money-that's fine! But who'd trust a man to go clothes shopping for them, most of them haven't got a clue, ha! ;) Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete