Monday 17 January 2011

MAC Lipstick!

Makeup itself is a type of fashion these days. Also, the style of makeup you wear can perfectly compliment or emphasise the look you're going for.

My favourite lipsticks are by MAC, I have a lot of different shades but a strong lip is my particular favourite. I'm currently wearing Lustre in Lustering, but also wear Lustre Flashtronic, Lustre Syrup, Lustre Cockney, plus Frost Creme De La Femme is a great shade for nights out.

MAC lipsticks are quite expensive compared to other brands, by in my opinion they are well worth splashing out on. Plus if you bring 6 empty containers back to MAC, you get a free lipstick, which is a great deal!

Follow the link below to see all of the wonderful shades & finishes that are available:


Let me know your favourites,

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment