Saturday 13 November 2010

Boots Glorious Boots!

Boots are THE daytime footwear of the season (and always an option for those really miserable nights out), they keep your feet dry & warm, plus they look stylish with jeans & dresses alike. There are so many amazing pairs of boots available on the high street this season, I've yet to get my Winter/Xmas boots this year but it'll be a close call between the following:

1. Topshop Damask Over The Knee Boots in camel:


2. Office Blowfish Jasper Buckle Knee Boot Taupe

3. Aldo Voller Knee High Boots in Taupe

4. Barratts Ravel Leather High Leg Boot


5. Aldo Doiley Knee High Boots in Medium Brown

Let me know if you've picked up some fabulous boots in the past while, especially if they were a bargain! And help me to pick my favourite out of these boots too...I just can't decide!

Rachel xxx

1 comment:

  1. And of course I ended up going for none of the above! But I did go for a pair in Aldo, it took about half an hour to decide on which ones...they have so many fabulous boots!

    http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/boots/wedge-boots/80731531-mccreless/28&flagid=wriding

    ReplyDelete