Friday 20 December 2013

Online Shopping Aussie Style

Since arriving in Australia almost 18 months ago, I've really embraced online shopping. Perhaps it's my loyalty to the Dundrum Town Centre that keeps me out of the Westfield Malls, but I think it has more to do with not wanting to miss the glorious sunshine at the weekends, and the fact that there's only one evening of late night shopping a week in Sydney. I've been a fan of SaboSkirt since before I made the move to the other side of the world; but I've discovered a few more gems over the past year. Here are my picks for fantastic online shopping in Oz - with casual & night out outfits covered.

www.saboskirt.com

Bright colours, gorgeous prints, cute dresses & shorts, as well as nice tailored blazers, SaboSkirt is the perfect place to update your Summer wardrobe. They deliver internationally too.

www.shilla.com.au

Cool seperates in great fabrics, minimalistic shift dresses & a brilliant sale every few months, the majority of dresses in my wardrobe are from Shilla. I'll more than likely be wearing one out in Dublin town this weekend! They also ship internationally.

www.mintymeetsmunt.com

Minty Meets Munt is a like a combination of the above two online stores. I love their prints & simple shapes; with jackets & playsuits being their forté. My favourite shoes are also from MMM - their footwear selection is funky yet glam. They only ship within Australia at present.

www.zeitgeistsydney.com

Lovely seperates that can be combined as suits, and statement items such as jackets & smart trousers, Zeitgeist provides stand out wardrobe staples with a twist. Love their selection of skirts too. They deliver worldwide.

Of course, there will always be a huge place in my heart (and bank account) for ASOS, but I'm a big fan of unique, boutique buys, as I'm sure you will be too.

Enjoy the online shops, ladies!

Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment