Friday 1 July 2011

Time To Say Goodbye...


Science is one of those areas in which you constantly learn, and also try to teach others about what you're doing & how to do it. This is one of the best parts of the job, as it keeps things fresh, it also keeps your mind active, plus it makes sure every day is different, and a challenge.

I've been so lucky to make some wonderful friends in the lab over the past few years - and recently I supervised a masters student, who turned out to be one of the sweetest girls I know! Not only is it great to meet someone in the lab that you can work with, but we also had so much in common when it came to fashion, hair & makeup, and of course the Kardashians!

Today is her last day & she brought me in this gorgeous surprise, I love it! I've never tried any Inglot makeup before, so I'm super excited to wear both the nail varnish & lipstick out tonight.

Thanks so much Zee! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment