Friday 3 December 2010

My Latest Obsession...House of Harlow 1960


Accessories are a girls best friend (and one of my favourite things to shop for), and in particular, I have a new found fondness for jewellery. I plan on recycling a lot of last years Xmas dresses as I'm on a budget at the minutes, plus I've only worn a few of the outfits once! Lanvin, YSL, & Chanel all have beautiful accessories that would be amazing with any Xmas party season outfit, but since I haven't won the lotto recently, I've had my eye on some House of Harlow 1960 pieces (designed by Nicole Richie). They're a little expensive but so worth it, really gorgeous bracelets, earrings & chains.

Available online at http://www.shopthetrendboutique.com/ and http://www.asos.com/ (ASOS have a selection of pieces on sale), also in the Design Centre in the Powerscourt Centre, Dublin 2.

Rachel xxx

1 comment:

  1. you sound like a woman of true inner beauty and greatness,everytime i hear the wind blow i hear......rachel :)

    ReplyDelete