Friday 8 October 2010

Hair Accessories & Best Hair Products

For me, a good hair day is a good day overall! Even if my skin or make up isn't quite right, or I don't feel my outfit is doing that much for me, once my hair looks good then I feel ok. However, constant washing & styling is not only time consuming, but is quite bad for hair (especially when you have a head full of bleach like me!). I use lots of hair accessories and products to avoid having to always straighten or curl my hair-one of my favourite things has to be putting my hair in plaits when it's wet-once it's dry you have great crimpy hair that's full of volume, with no fuzz in sight! A pretty embellished hairband can also glam up an outfit for a night out, with the winter weather sometimes it's easier to put your hair up & top it off with a nice accessory-it beats stressing over rain & wind ruining our style. Here's a list of my go to accessories and products for banishing bad hair days...


Hair Accessories
Anything goes these days, hairbands, big clips & hats are all in fashion, try Accessorize, Penney's, Topshop & H&M for some of the best bits.

Hair Products
Dry Shampoo-Has to be Batiste, I love the Blush version.
John Frieda Luxurious Volume & Sheer Blonde ranges; especially the Tone Refreshing products and Blonde Hair Repair leave in conditioning treatment.
Elnett Hairspray-I challenge you to find a girl who does not swear by this.
Tigi Catwalk Fast Fixx Lightweight Leave-In Conditioner Spray-great for detangling and maintaining healthy, soft hair.


If I'm missing anything or there's a product you'd recommended, please feel free to leave a comment.

Rachel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment